Of all the books your child will study longest in their life, the Qaidah is probably in the top three. It makes sense to make their experience easy, fun and rewarding. That’s exactly what the Read Qaidah is designed to do.
The Read Qaidah explains lessons and gives simple-to-follow examples to make learning the Quran fun.
At Learning Roots, we’ve been designing and testing Qaida for years and have put all that best practice and experience into the Read Qaidah. Here’s how it works:
- Bitesize lessons are explained in clear English with examples and visuals to help.
- 11 Easy Levels take your child step by step from the alphabet to reciting the Quran with tajweed like a Shaykh!
- Research-based lessons that balance the right amount of practice to ensure progress yet keep boredom at bay.
- Available in popular Madani and South Asian scripts so, you can use the calligraphy style that suits you and your child’s madrasah.
- A spacious, clean layout makes the content accessible, easy and friendly for children to read.
- Reward stickers and certificates are used to mark each page once it has been mastered to excite children about their learning progress.
- A line-by-line tickbox (checkbox) allows your child to celebrate small wins and visualise their progress.